I have created a new template using multiple sections and multiple custom fields. I cannot copy and paste the content into a new template because I am using sections. How do I duplicate the template?
Hi,
You can install the Atlassian app named Confluence Source Editor. Read up a bit on how it works.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor.confluence-source-editor/server/overview
It allows you to copy a page or template exactly by copying the storage format and pasting it on to a new page or template via the "<>" button in the top right in edit mode.
If this resolves your question, please mark it as answered.
Thank you for your suggestion, but we use the Cloud version of the product. That plugin does not support the cloud.
Why can't it be as easy as copying a page?
:-(This should be easy. But its not.
Confluence source editor seems to no longer be supported.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.