I am site admin, but cannot configure base url per Atlassian's instructions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf65/configuring-the-server-base-url-939701789.html
Specifically, there is no Server Base URL text box.
Help!
@Robert Turner
Hi Robert
what do you see when you switch to the admin menu, below the site configuration you need to pick the edit button to modify the server base url
BR
Kurt
Thanks for responding so quickly!Apologies, I'm actually the site admin rather than the confluence admin (which I don't think we have set up yet; I'm new to Jira, migrating us there from Trello). I'm wondering about changing the base url for our Jira. Don't know how.
You cannot change the base url of a Cloud system.
If you could, you would break it, because the base url must be the url on which your users get to the system, and that url is set to be <your chosen name>.atlassian.net.
Thanks, Nic. Good to know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.