I am trying to work on a unique requirement. I have an onboarding html form that has the following four questions with Yes and No radio buttons.
- Are you an employee? Yes No
- Do you work on site? Yes No
- Do you have a company issued MacBook Pro? Yes No
- Do you have a company issued cell phone? Yes No
Based on the answers to the above questions, we redirect the user to one of the ten request types on our Service Desk.
For eg: If ans1 = Yes and ans3 = Yes and ans4 = No, redirect on submit to SD request #1
If ans1 = No and ans2 = Yes, redirect on submit to SD request #2
and so on ....
Is it possible to use Jira Issue collector for the html form to collect the answers to the 4 questions and then create an issue with the answers + redirect to the appropriate Service Desk request on submit?
Can I hide the request types on Service Desk portal so people are forced to use the above form instead of submitting the SD requests by going to the portal?
Thank you everyone.