Hi,
the jira version in question is 5.2.11 . The database is default hsqldb.
I have done a complete export from the jira production environment and imported into the test server. The import has been successful. the production environment is using crowd. test sever does not have access to the production crowd. after the import as expected it overwrote the user directory settings and now I am not able to login using local admin id. So I followed the instructions given on page https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Retrieving+the+JIRA+Administrator#RetrievingtheJIRAAdministrator-2.Setthepassworddirectlyinthedatabase\\
but when I give command to create a local admin id
insert into cwd_user values (999999,1,'localadmin','localadmin',1,'2012-01-04 19:49:05-08','2012-01-04 19:49:05-08','local','local','admin','admin','local admin','local admin','localadmin@localadmin.com','localadmin@localadmin.com','uQieO/1CGMUIXXftw3ynrsaYLShI+GTcPS4LdUGWbIusFvHPfUzD7CZvms6yMMvA8I7FViHVEqr6Mj4pCLKAFQ==');
it throws an error message as follows:
Wrong data type: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "05-080000000"
I have a crowd on the test server also which is replica of production crowd but in order to make jira point to it I need to login into it. or please help me if there is any sql command to set user directory configuration in database directly.
This is a bit urgent for us because we have to upgrade this instance to the latest jira and we want to test the upgrade first as recommended by atlassian
Regards
sanan