In my JIRA, I have issues where workflow transitions do not appear even though I have all the necessary permissions and there are no blocking condtions
I faced several times with the same trouble. For me helps to copy existing WF and publish it. Usually it happends after some changes into WF.
Hope it will help you too.
If you have a transition in a workflow, but you cannot see it, then there are three possibilities:
There's nothing else that would block you - you need to check back over those three things.
Hello,
I tried your solution but it did not work in my case
Thanks for responding
I checked all of these possibilities, and I have no problems with that, I mean that I have all necessary project permissions and there are no conditions or validators on the transition.
What does the permission helper tell you?
the permission helper indicates that I have all necessary permission on the project
If you have multiple conditions, make sure that you select the conditions to be ANY and not ALL. I've run into this multiple times only to forget this and spend a good amount of time before realizing it again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.