he "Create From Template" macro is used extensively across various spaces to accelerate 1) the creation of pages and 2) correctly place pages in the confluence page hierarchy. There is now a bug with 2) that I have observed for several weeks: Expected Behaviour: * confluence page is created as a child page of the page with the "Create from Template" macro Actual Behaviour: * confluence page is created as a child of the space root-page that the macro is in
There is an old Confluence Bug which describes the same behaviour that seems to have crept back into the new version * https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-29859
Hi Sudheer
I have tested this with Confluence version 6.6.1 and 6.7.2, and it seems to work fine. Using template macro the page is created under the page, where the macro was placed.
Can you please specify which version of Confluence are you using? So, I can test it with the version and reproduce this bug.
Thanks, Hassan
Hi Hassan,
Thanks for your work.
we are running the above version
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.