I've setup incoming mail handlers in Jira Administration > System > Mail > Incoming Mail.
The POP Mail Server tested fine, and I add incoming mail handler for "Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue". In the incoming mail handler, I set it to create new user if the email coming from an unrecognised address.
When I send an email, new user created, but no issue created. When I read the log, it said that the new user not assigned to any application.
How I setup to assign an application to new user? (I have Jira Software and Jira Service Desk installed in one server).
Recently I changed the incoming mail handler, I'm using local files instead of pop server because I only have one email address to catch everything. The test was successful, "Found 2 message(s) in the /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/import/mail/servicedesk-mail/am-new folder". But it never process any new incoming mail, it listed in "Services" running every 5 minutes, but it never execute anything, no log or information that the service executed.
- handler: Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue
- handler.params: project=AM,issuetype=10101,bulk=accept,createusers=true,notifyusers=true,ccwatcher=true,ccassignee=true,stripquotes=true
- subdirectory: /servicedesk-mail/am-new
Anyone know how to setup incoming mail in Jira Service Desk?