How many epics I can create in the same softwre project? Is there a limit?
Thanks!!!
Hi Juliana,
I've never heard of a limit for epics. You can create as much as you want, but of course a long list of hundreds of epics in a board is hard to handle.
@Juliana Marcela Londoño González, If there is I still haven't reached it. You should be good to go with creating as many as you need.
Issue resolved used create for a new epic.
Was your issue not seeing epics in the Epics Name list after it has been created? I am having the same issue and there are not many epics created.
I'm having the issue Shirley mentioned where I am not seeing the epics I created in the Epics Name list. Is there a maximum for that?
Shirley - did you get yours working?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.