Hi,
We are in the process of purchasing Jira Service Desk.
I have recently installed Jira service Desk (v3.8.2) on a test server using a production backup of our current Jira Software instance. After the installation I am unable to created any service desk projects.
I get the following error when attempting to create the project:
Hmm... we couldn't create your project due to an unknown error. Try refreshing the page to start again.
The logs show:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: cacheLoader returned null for key 'SD_REQTYPE'
JIRA Software 7.5.1
2018-03-01 14:57:32,132 http-nio-8080-exec-20 ERROR aa.ss@xxx.co.za 897x1793x1 1yqa74f 10.1.12.52 /rest/project-templates/1.0/templates [c.a.jira.project.ProjectCreateRegistrarImpl] The handler with id com.atlassian.jira.project-templates-plugin:apply-project-template-handler threw an exception while handling a notification about a project being created
com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: cacheLoader returned null for key 'SD_REQTYPE'
at com.atlassian.cache.memory.DelegatingCachedReference.get(DelegatingCachedReference.java:91)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.customer.request.requesttype.RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.com$atlassian$servicedesk$internal$feature$customer$request$requesttype$RequestTypeInternalManagerScala$$getCache(RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.scala:91)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.customer.request.requesttype.RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.getAnyRequestType(RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.scala:152)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.customer.request.requesttype.RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.com$atlassian$servicedesk$internal$feature$customer$request$requesttype$RequestTypeInternalManagerScala$$createChildData$2(RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.scala:124)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.customer.request.requesttype.RequestTypeInternalManagerScala$$anonfun$addRequestTypeUnchecked$2.apply(RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.scala:136)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.customer.request.requesttype.RequestTypeInternalManagerScala$$anonfun$addRequestTypeUnchecked$2.apply(RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.scala:135)
at scalaz.$bslash$div.flatMap(Either.scala:134)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.customer.request.requesttype.RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.addRequestTypeUnchecked(RequestTypeInternalManagerScala.scala:135)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.gettingstarted.GettingStartedRequestTypeCreationService.createAndConfigureRequestType(GettingStartedRequestTypeCreationService.scala:419)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.gettingstarted.GettingStartedRequestTypeCreationService.com$atlassian$servicedesk$internal$feature$gettingstarted$GettingStartedRequestTypeCreationService$$createTypes$1(GettingStartedRequestTypeCreationService.scala:79)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.gettingstarted.GettingStartedRequestTypeCreationService$$anonfun$createRequestTypesForNewProject$1.apply(GettingStartedRequestTypeCreationService.scala:93)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.feature.gettingstarted.GettingStartedRequestTypeCreationService$$anonfun$createRequestTypesForNewProject$1.apply(GettingStartedRequestTypeCreationService.scala:93)
Regards,
Avinash