I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but here's the problem:
We have the following workflow:
open > ready to start > in progress > ready for feedback > done
We also have a Kanban board showing only the last 4 statuses, so without "open":
ready to start > in progress > ready for feedback > done
The problem is that sometimes issues from "in progress" or "ready to start" get switched automatically to "open", and we have no idea what triggers this. And problem is that when they change status, they don't appear in our kanban board anymore.
When I say "automatically" I mean that in "All Activity" it appears as if a person is doing that, but we know he is not. We also thought that maybe rearranging the issues in the kanban columns might cause this but now really.
Is there a way to get around this? Is this a bug or do we need to check something in order for this not to happen?