In JIRA, Disable sending emails operations for bulk operations are only available for JIRA/Project Administrators.
Is there is a way to stop sending notifications for the bulk operations done by normal project users as well?
Hi Aravindi, Unfortunately it seems like this is only available to administrators. From the documentation:
"To disable mail notification for a particular bulk operation, deselect the Send Notificationcheckbox in the bulk operation wizard. In order for this option to be available, you must be an administrator or project administrator of all the associated projects on whose issues the bulk operation is being performed."
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/modifying-multiple-bulk-issues-720416468.html
Carlos
Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I referred this document and I want to know if there are any other dirty way of doing that.
I don't know any hack to allow this, sorry. :-(
Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro ,
do you know if it possible to set the default for the Send Notification checkbox in the bulk operation wizard to false?
Regards Matthias
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.