I have a large table where I would like to freeze the header row at the top, AND the header column at the left. Is that possible, and if so, how?
Hello Margaret,
Yes, it is possible to freeze header row and column with the help of Table Filter macro. You can see it in action on the demo site.
Hi Margaret,
There is also a free add-on you can use to do that called Table Enhancer (note that it is only for Confluence Server).
Thanks, Andrey - I will give that a try.
Thanks, Carolyn, that looks very promising - I'll check with our server admins about getting this.
You're welcome Admins always love to hear the word "free", but usually the features will be more limited than the paid add-ons, which is why the Atlassian ecosystem exists.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.