I am creating a report that shows me the story points compared to the actual story points in a visualization tool called DOMO. I am doing this using the Jira Connector for Domo and looking at the Standard Ticket report using the Issue Query with the JQL of "created >= STARTOFYEAR(-3)"
The weird thing is that some of the issues are being shown to have been completed in the wrong sprint and I can't seem to figure out why. I was hoping someone could shed some light on how the API returns what Spring an Issue was resolved in. Below is an example of what I am getting from the API
Example:
- Sprints
- CREA Sprint 2018 1.2 - 12/Feb/18 3:32 PM - 23/Feb/18 12:05 PM
- CREA Sprint 2018 1.3 - 26/Feb/18 9:47 AM - 12/Mar/18 1:55 PM
- Issues
- CREA-70 - Created:16/Jan/18 12:01 PM - Resolved: 27/Feb/18 4:31 PM - Sprint: CREA Sprint 2018 1.2