I have people with poor vision in my company (I'm one). I need to expand my issue list size to read it. When I do this the menu on the left side of the new UI expands to the point where I can't read the issues. The menu takes up approximately 1/3 of my visible viewing area when I expand. Resizing the side menu removes the text and makes it difficult for me to get to the actions I want to do. On the old interface the menus along the top expanded and contracted in a way that I could still do my work. I'm finding it difficult to use this new interface.
Hi Mark,
This may be related to JIRA's minimum screen resolution which is currently set to 1024 x 768.
There's a suggestion raised to change the minimum screen resolution to 800 x 600 -- JRASERVER-34064
Watch and vote if this is of your interest.
Regards,
Kelly
Thanks. Adjusting the screen resolution won't help me. I updated that ticket with additional information. I need to zoom in on my list of issues and can't do so without having to resize the side panel which then causes me to lose the ability to see my list of queries. It's making my life way more difficult since I have to constantly zoom in and out or resize panels to see what I need to see.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.