Hello,
I am trying to delete two different pages with same names in Space "Cookbook". To say specifically, there are two web pages with the same link
What could be the solution here?
Thanks in advance,
Lena
Lena,
I'm curious to know how you were able to create two pages with the same name since Confluence doesn't allow for this.
At any rate, you can delete using the following pattern:
http://localhost/pages/removepage.action?pageId=999999
If you're not sure of the page ID, you can find it when you put your cursor over edit, it should display on the bottom of your browser.
Kind regards,
Shannon
Thanks Shannon for a swift reply.
I tried running the above pattern. It ends in an error. Additionally, the page IDs are same as well.
And when I click on delete, the page gets deleted but the two boxes on the page remain without any content. On clicking those boxes, they ask me to restore the page I just deleted. I want those two boxes and this link to disappear.
Is there any solution to this?
Thanks
What is the error that you're getting exactly?
The page IDs and title should not be the same if they are really two different pages. Could you share with me exactly how the two different pages were created?
Please also confirm with me what version of Confluence you are running.
Regards,
Technically, they are just one page with two different boxes. I have highlighted those two boxes in the screenshot below.
Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.