Since being forced into this 'new jira experience' with no option to back out, how am I expected to return to my previous ticket processing efficiency?
It now takes noticeably longer (5-10 seconds at least) to pull up a ticket. Not that the old cloud base Jira was super speedy but with all the new pointless UI fluff the load times have gotten even worse. This may be great if I want to go get a cup of coffee, or hang out at the water cooler between looking at each ticket in my queue, but if I'm actually trying to get stuff done it's a royal pain in the donkey.
Since there is no longer a way to get back to the old standard (which had its issues but was at least reasonably speedy) what are the options to get rid of all the extra BS that adds to page load times? Other than searching for a new project/ticket solution?
*tagging Confluence here because it's even worse. Pretty much unusable at this time.