Hi!I used this instruction, but I could not get a list of inactive usershttps://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-identify-inactive-users-in-confluence-214335880.html
I get the error messageMsg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 3Invalid column name 'username'.Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 6Invalid column name 'successdate'.Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 1Invalid column name 'successdate'.
Pardon, but this is elementary. Ensure your column names are cased appropriately. IE SUCCESSDATE =/= successdate.
Hello,
Can you confirm which version of Confluence you are running this against?
Column username does not exist in the version above 5.2, so you need to use the second option of KB, like this:
<span>SELECT</span> u<span>.</span>user_name<span>,</span> <span>d</span><span>.</span>directory_name<span>,</span> l<span>.</span>successdate <span>FROM</span> logininfo l <span>JOIN</span> user_mapping m <span>ON</span> m<span>.</span>user_key <span>=</span> l<span>.</span>username <span>JOIN</span> cwd_user u <span>ON</span> m<span>.</span>username <span>=</span> u<span>.</span>user_name <span>JOIN</span> cwd_directory <span>d</span> <span>ON</span> u<span>.</span>directory_id <span>=</span> <span>d</span><span>.</span>id <span>WHERE</span> successdate <span><</span> <span>'2016-01-01'</span> <span>ORDER</span> <span>BY</span> successdate<span>;</span>
I tested this on my 5.10.* and it returns results
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.