So users from different department see spaces only related to their department. What is the best practice to implement segregation in an Organization.
If you use groups in LDAP, then silo-ing users becomes very easy.
For each space that belongs to department A, only grant "use" access to the people/groups in department A. Do the same for B, C and D and so-on. People from different departments won't see see each others spaces then.
Thank you NIC .What would you recommend to have a siloed approach for each department or project wise.
Personally, I'd never recommend a silo'ed approach - openness and collaboration is far more productive than silos.
If you do want silos though, then I can't really tell you without knowing a lot more about your organisations ways of working. Either might work for you, but I can't know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.