Hello,
Is it possible to bring Confluence page content (or even the entire page) into a JIRA custom field (free text)?
The closest I could get to what I need is
https://www.thomaskeller.biz/blog/2014/05/06/embed-confluence-pages-in-jira-issues/
but, this throws some errors in the latest version, and brings the entire page.
Would it be somehow possible to bring just a part of the page into a text field in JIRA?
Thank you!
Hi arama mihai,
Exist a plugin who allow view a Confluence in an Issue Tab: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.confluence-issue-tab-plugin/server/overview
Is this enough for you?
Regards,Adrián.
Hi Adrian,
It might be just what we need.
For anyone that comes across this thread while looking for solution like I was, I may have found one here :
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224763/advanced-confluence-integration-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It displays pages based on what looks to be extremely configurable and granular JQL based logic.
I'm trying to embed the relevant Confluence page for an Application Server automatically when that server is picked from a custom field picker on a Jira Ticket.
Ex :
IF Customfield "Environment Picker" = VMSRVQA01 THEN Display Confluence Page "VMSRVQA01"
IF
Customfield "Environment Picker" = VMSRVQA01
THEN
Display Confluence Page "VMSRVQA01"
I'll be giving the plugin a shot soon, but based on just what's in the screenshots I think it's going to do exactly what I need.
The solution @Adrián Plaza [DEISER] posted looks like it may have been handy at some point, but it doesn't look like it's got anywhere near the same feature set, it's not compatible with Jira cloud (server only), and it hasn't been updated since 2019.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.