For a URL like this POST /rest/api/2/field/{fieldKey}/option
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/?_ga=2.152246457.1497519392.1519747431-1277381988.1516203713#api-api-2-field-post
What is {fieldKey} is meant to be!?!?!
The documentation states...
The fields can be referenced in the REST API by a field key with the format: $(app-key)__$(field-key).
So field-key is made up of field-key ?!?
To identify the custom field ID:
Icon
Hello, I have the same difficulties: I know my field-key, but I don't know my app-key.
Where do I get it?If it's defined in `atlassian-connect.json` - then it's not working for me.
In `atlassian-connect.json` I have {"key": "webapp"} and my custom field is called `customfield_10041`.When I make a call to `"https://my-proj.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/field/webapp_customfield_10041/option"` I receive an error: `"fieldKey": "Field key 'webapp_customfield_10041' is not valid"`
Hi @Mister Kat ,
Instead of using "webapp_customfield_10041" in your URL replace it with only "webapp". It is your "field key" value.
Hope this will help!!
Hi @Mister Kat For your app's key. Follow this---
Your jira site>>Apps>>manage your apps>>User installed apps(filter)>>App key.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.