I setup a Confluence server a couple of weeks back and there are 4 users. This week, I setup a Jira Core 7.7.1 and am now trying to connect them so that User Management can all be done from the Jira server. I followed the instructions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/connecting-to-crowd-or-jira-for-user-management-229838465.html That appears to be successful, in terms of passing tests. In Jira, if I create a new user, I can assign to confluence and jira user groups, and can login to both sites. However, for the users that were created on Confluence, I am able to add them into confluence and jira groups, but it seems the Jira server doesn't know about these users when I try and login to the Jira server as that confluence made user. Does this mean the pre-Jira created users in local Confluence can only ever work on Confluence and will need to be deleted and made again in Jira? Is there a way to migrate them or have the Jira server see them? Could I just change the Permissions from Read-only to Read/Write? Thanks in advance!