I have an integration that notifies users via our messaging system when they have been assigned a ticket, or there have been changes to a ticket that they are assigned to. Perhaps most importantly this tool will message users whenever they have been mentioned in a ticket.
Powering this is a a webhook that I've had configured for about a year. The webhook is set to trigger whenever an **issue** is **created**, **updated**, or **deleted**.
Ive noticed that at some point in the last two weeks, that I no longer seem to receive webhooks when a comment is made to a ticket (issue).
Prior to the last couple of weeks I whenever a comment was created I would get a webehookEvent of "jira:issue_updated" and a issue_event_type_name of 'issue_commented' or 'issue_comment_edited'. However these events no longer appear to be sent from Jira.
Note that other events like issue created/deleted/assigned still generate webhooks, it is just comments that no longer seem to.
This is my first post here, if there is some type of info I can collect about what version of cloud jira we are running please let me know.
Thanks in advance for any help.