When importing a word documents using the import word document, it will give me an error.
Lalyn, please try to add a capture of the error.
Hi Lalyn,
I guess you are following Import a Word Document into Confluence.
Please let me know:
These answers will help me research the issue.
Thanks,
Ann
At what point in the process do you see the error?
The error shows after you click import
What does the error say?
Is the error in a log or in the browser?
in the browser
Does the import succeed despite the error? No
What version of Confluence are you experiencing this in? 5.10.4
I would recommend to generate a support log and create a ticket on Atlassian Support
@Lalyn Shivers I created a ticket on your behalf - you should see an email from the portal soon. We can circle back to this thread when we have a resolution to share.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.