Is it still not an option to share dashboards with single users in JIRA? Currently the only options are Group, Project, Public and Any Logged in User.
Not with a Single User.
The workaround will be create a Group with that user, and then share it to that Group
Thanks Marcelo!
But it does not work - as groups it only lets me add or jira-software-users or jira-admistrators, it does not give me any option for any of the other groups I have added....
Hi Laura,
When sharing a dashboard you will only be able to see groups which you are a member of yourself. I'm assuming this might be the cause of the issue you're experiencing.
If you add yourself to the group that you wish to share the dashboard with, you'll be able to share it.
This is raised with Atlassian here:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-15900
Hi @Kalese Webber @Marcelo Mella @od-jenkins @Jakob KN
Please follow the public ticket: JRACLOUD-26681
Please refer to the latest Atlassian Cloud changes Mar 27 to Apr 3, 2023
Or you can see the screenshots I captured and post here:
The feature is being rolled out. So you will get the feature soon.
Thanks.
Thanks for the update Thuan!
Will this be rolled out for Data Center instances in future releases as well, or will this only apply to Cloud?
Hi @Jakob KN
I'm an engineer for Jira dashboards in cloud. I took this as my work besides the main work and tried to get approval from product managers to roll out this.
This is currently being applied for Jira Cloud only. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything for Jira DC. If you want this to be happened in Jira DC, you may need to watch + vote for the ticket of Jira DC.
You can contact our support engineer pointing out that Jira Cloud is releasing this feature, then ask support engineer to re-open the old feature request in Jira DC (if it was closed).
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.