my card has expired, but i don't see an option for me to edit or add a new one
Hi Lily,
If you are a site admin or listed billing contact then you have the ability to update the payment details.
If you are a Cloud site admin, you can see and update the credit card for your subscription within the site administration console by clicking the cog wheel icon on the right-hand side of the page > Billing > Payment details.
If you a listed billing or technical contact then you can follow the steps below to update the credit card information.
# Log into [My Atlassian|https://my.atlassian.com/] (username: their email address).# Click on the subscription in question.# In the Credit Card section, click Provide payment details to update the credit card information.
If you are experiencing difficulty with this process, we are happy to help guide you over the phone. The Customer Advocate team can be reached at (512) 640-3000, option 1 at your convenience Monday-Friday between 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CT.
Hi, looks like the answer is no longer valid. Could you verify and update it?
I am also facing the same problem. Please help.
I am also facing the same problem. Please update the documentation on this.
I agree the doc is out of date... I always struggle when I want to change credit card details.
Go to Admin, then Billing, select Manage (one from any product), on left select Billing details... then you have access to a credit card interface.
Of course you need Admin rights and so on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.