Does Jira have an overall setting that resets hours to days? E.g. entering 9h shows as 2d? We’d like to track by hours but it seems to be working in the round-to-days way right now
Jira "prettifies" the numbers into larger time units when it can.
If you're getting 2d when entering 9h, then it suggests you have set your time-tracking to treat a day as 4.5 hours
Thank you for your reply.
I have Working hours per day 8, Is there a way to Not to have it prettify?
Hmm. I suspect you have already turned the "pretty" off.
If you were using pretty time, you should see 9h shown as 1d 1h, for an 8 hour day. I suspect you've turned that off, and set the display to "days", which means Jira will show anything under 8h as 1d, 8-16 hours as 2d, 16-24 as 3d and so-on.
Go back to the time tracking settings and try changing it from days to hours.
Thanks again, I have this settings. Can you please suggest now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.