I am trying to create a product requirements template in confluence that is similar to the product requirements blueprint that already exists. The current blueprint won't work for us because it is only one per space. I want to be able to create a template where we can create a new product page and add product requirements to that page. Each product requirements would represent an Epic and then we would just show all of them using the page properties report. The part I need help with is that I would like to have a label to be generated according to the page title name. Then I can use that label in the page properties report to show the requirements that are listed in that page and below. Hope this makes sense.
Hi @Joe Harmon
Look at this posts, maybe can help you
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/use-labels-to-organize-your-content/
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Is-it-possible-to-dynamically-create-labels-from-page-titles/qaq-p/616434
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.