Hi,
I am using this link
http://example.myhost/rest/api/content/{id}
to get the content of my page.
But how do I get "Content: Person C_Version 01C" (shown below)?
You could read the content of a page with the body expanded.
http://example.myhost/rest/api/content/{id}?expand=body.storage
Please refer to the Confluence REST API examples for more details: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/confluence-rest-api-examples/
And you'll get Value with unbreakable line which is actually the content of page.
Is it possible to get better formatting?
Same question. If the page has an index and links to the sections on the same page. How to directly access the data content on links through the REST API's?
To be precise, Say I have a page id 12345, on confluence, if I am accessing :
http://helloworld/wiki/pages/12345/XYZ#XYZ-abcdabcd this on the url, how do we access the underlined part through REST API?
this is what im trying to figure out as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.