Hello.
I need a report showing issues' actual status and the status that they had one week ago.
I've found out I can find the ones that had the status changed, but I've no idea how to find out the one-week-ago status.
Any idea?
Thanks!
Luigi.
Hi,
you can have a look at our free add-on Status History which shows history of statuses on each issue - more details here.
If you still need report, you can also check Status History PRO - it has reports and special viewer for more customizable analysis.
Regards,
Lime Trees Support Team
Actually searching on Find new add-ons screen, I can't find Status History plugin...
I've seen I can download it from here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.lemontree.plugins.jira.statushistory/server/overview, but then I have no idea on how to install it...
Sorry if these are silly questions, kind of new to Jira.
you can download Status History directly from Atlassian Marketplace here - you have to select version and then you can download it and install it in Jira Add-on Manager (by Upload add-on).
You can also install add-on using Jira Add-on Manager - look here for more details.
In case you have any more questions, please check Atlassian materials here (from Installing by file upload).
Please also check which Jira version you have, to make sure you will install relevant version of our plugin.
Of course, if you still have problems with installation, please write on limetrees.help@gmail.com or - which is more preferable by us - on Service Desk (you don't need to log in to ask questions).
There are no silly questions, we are really glad we could help you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.