I made an account and i have been waiting for the verification email to come for a long time , but nothing yet .
( So i connected with google account to contact you)
@theboss cap sorry about this! Did you check your spam folder?
yeah i did ..still nothing
Hi -
I cannot find an Atlassian account with the email address you are using for this post.
Cheers,
Ann
This is not the account i m intersted in ! I told you i connected with google account to contact to you ..my email is <sotiropoulos_john@yahoo.com> .I created the account in https://kotsovolos2.atlassian.net/ .Thank you
Hi John,
I understand you used a google account to contact us on the Community, your email address is sotiropoulos_john@yahoo.com. I emailed you because I was not sure you would want your real email address posted here.
The Cloud instance shows you were active in Jira yesterday (scroll right)
I sent a reset password request from the instance just now. Please let me know if you receive it.
Thanks,
Hi !
Thans for the help , i managed to log in but today i tried log in again and it need email verification again ! And i see no email ... Does it affect that i log in from different pc and different ip ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.