Hello,
In my current setup, I want to forbid developers to push directly on DEV branch, this should only be done by merging pull request.
However, during the pipeline that runs on DEV branch after any pull request has been merged, I want to increase a version number in a file (package.json), commit the file and push the change on DEV branch.
If I change the branch permission on DEV to allow Everybody to "push", this works perfectly:

My thinking is that I need to use the SSH Key generated in Pipelines (see this article) somehow as an access key like it is described in this article (Add access keys to branch permissions in Bitbucket Server 4.14)
But when I try to add the SSH key generated in Pipeline as an access key I got the error: "Someone has already registered this as an account SSH key"

There is probably something basic that I don't understand, any help much appreciated.