Hi,
As a developer I want to have a short way to the deocumentation of the dev process.
Like a link in Jira from the issue workflow view.
Is there a solution for this? What are best ways?
Regards,
Dirk
I think what you could do is to create a subtask for the dev issue that is used to track the documentation process. You can then set a validator that says that the dev task cannot be transition untill the documentation task is resolved.
No, that's not the problem. It's not about creating a documentation by side of the dev.
I want a short way to the documentation which describes the process of development.
So a new employee can click a link from jira to a confluence page and see what he should do in this process step.
In case you are still interested @Dirk Bromberg, you could try this:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.