Hello,
I am trying to access JIRA Service Desk through the REST api with my web application. The problem I encountered is that I cannot query requests ("ticket lists") for a specific organization in which the api user is not a member of.
I use a specific user in JIRA for api communications, and this user has admin rights and is a member of the service desk group (so he is an agent of some sort, not a customer user).
Regarding the docs
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/#api-request-get
I can put up filters for organizations, but once I do this I do not get any requests. If I leave them out, I get all.
Filter example:
organizationId=3
requestOwnership=ORGANIZATION
Any idea on how to accomplish it? I need to query different organizations for different users on the web frontend, so putting the api user in all orgs is not an option (and I think he can be member of only 1 group, anyhow).
Any help/ideas would be very much appreciated.