I created a customer transition button in my latest project. Unfortuantelly its not working as exepcted. I created a button to transition the current status to a new status. Can someone help me with this
possibly if you can provide more details. Screenshots and/or details of where you added the transition. what does "not working as expected" mean? what is happening if anything?
When the user click on 'Need more information' button, the issue status should change to 'Need more information'. Every user must be able to do this transition.
when i click the transition button nothing is happening.
I don’t believe this is possible. However, I have seen some discussions in the community about setting the starting number so you may wish to search for another answer. However, I really would not worry about the numbering at all. While it might be nice to start clean at 1 the value of that is 0 beyond the initial day. You could always creat a brand new project and not test but that will be a lot of work if you have done much configuration on the current one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.