I had a Jira server that worked perfectly fine for about 2 months, then due to the VM config error, the server crashed and wasn't able to start back up. While restoring I've upgraded the server to the latest version of (7.7) and I no longer able to login.
2018-02-26 13:34:22,257 AsynchronousJiraSetup anonymous 813x298x1 1uokjj3 51.52.141.18,172.31.30.184 /secure/SetupFinishing!triggerSetup.jspa JIRA 7.7.0 build: 77001 started. You can now access JIRA through your web browser.
2018-02-26 13:36:04,721 http-nio-8080-exec-16 anonymous 815x336x2 1uokjj3 51.52.141.18,172.31.30.184 /rest/gadget/1.0/login login : 'admin' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
2018-02-26 13:36:04,728 http-nio-8080-exec-16 anonymous 815x336x2 1uokjj3 51.52.141.18,172.31.30.184 /rest/gadget/1.0/login The user 'admin' has FAILED authentication. Failure count equals 1
2018-02-26 13:36:38,098 http-nio-8080-exec-11 anonymous 816x338x1 1uokjj3 51.52.141.18,172.31.30.184 /rest/gadget/1.0/login login : 'admin' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
2018-02-26 13:36:38,102 http-nio-8080-exec-11 anonymous 816x338x1 1uokjj3 51.52.141.18,172.31.30.184 /rest/gadget/1.0/login The user 'admin' has FAILED authentication. Failure count equals 2
This is the same when I connect the old Postgres database.
Has anyone had this issue with 7.7 server? And does anyone know a solution to this?