When I export issues to a CSV is there a way to not have the results show "custom field" in front of the custom field name? Or is there a plug in you can recommend?
Thanks,
Hi @Dean
You can try our app https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.deiser.jira.exporter/server/overview
If you have any questions let me know.
Cheers
Greetings Carlos,
I'm happy to check out the plugin, but it would save me some time if you can tell me if it will remove the Custom Field verbage from the column so that only the actual name of the custom field is shown?
If so, I am happy to test and then recommend to my client.
Hi
Yes, our app removes the custom field verbage and only uses the custom field name in the columns.
Thanks
Thanks @Charly _DEISER_! I will check it out.
Is there a way to do this without a plug in?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.