Hello,
I am quite new to the Confluence world. So sorry for (maybe) stupid questions.
Here's my problem:
I want to install a newsfeed to my wiki front page.
So I set up a page with news (news page): four headlines with some text beneath them. Let's call the headlines A, B, C and D.
To kick out news that aren't relevant anymore, I decided to put a status macro behind every headline. Let's say there are two statuses: NEW and DONE. So my page looks somehow like this:
A NEW
text
B NEW
text
C DONE
text
D NEW
text
On my wiki's front page, I would like to show only the headlines and only those that are NEW.
So on my news page, I set an excerpt macro, "filled" with a content macro. The content macro is supposed to filter the headlines by statuses. To do so, I set the parameter "headline exclusions" (maybe not the exact term - I am using a different language) on DONE.
Result is, I have a perfectly working excerpt on top of my news page, looking like this:
A NEW
B NEW
D NEW
Now, to get the news headlines on my front page, I put an Excerpt Include macro there and linked the news page within the macro.
That leads to good looking excerpt on my front page. Problem is, it is "status unfiltered", so it looks like this:
A NEW
B NEW
C DONE
D NEW.
I have no idea why the Excerpt Include macro does not adopt my original settings on the excerpt. I am very grateful for every advise you give!
Thanks in advance,
Svenja