Good day!
I'm interested about my server requirements, I've seen the documentation regarding server requirements, ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/server-hardware-requirements-guide-30736403.html ) but I am wondering on how can I be sure that my server is good enough?
The reason I am asking is that I am receiving frequent issues where my site is not responsive or takes a while to load. The issue I believe is on server side because I test other sites for while my Confluence site takes a while to load and the other sites load faster.
Below are some details that may shed some light into my issue.
- OS - Windows Server 2012 R2 6.3
- OS Architecture - amd64
- Application Server - Apache Tomcat/8.0.41
- Servlet Version - 3.1
- Java Version -1.8.0_112
- Allocated for Java Heap - 4096 MB
- Used - 2087 MB
- Unused - 2087 MB
- Number of CPU's - 2
- HDD Drives
- Virtual Server
- Users
- User base - 500
- Peak User Count - 50
- Spaces - 16
- Plugins - 249
Thanks!