Hello,
I am very new to Jira and I am trying to configure my first Agile project.
In the "settings" section, I have access only to "Details" and "People". Do you know I can get an access to the rest of the settings?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Hi Celine,
Please indicate which project you are using - Business (Jira Core), Software (Jira Software) or Service Desk (Jira Service Desk)? What role do you have in Jira - jira-users or jira-administrators? If you have jira-users, you need to be at least in the project role of Administrators for the project configuration.
Best Regards
Pavel
MoroSystems Support
Hi Pavel,
Thanks for your answer.
I am using Software (Jira Software), and my role is administrator.
In my previous project, I can see all the access in settings...
Aha, OK, thanks for adding information. Can you please send screen pages where the project settings do not work correctly? When entering the "damaged" project, something may be recorded in atlassian-jira.log, can you please copy the report that is there?Thanks
Please find the screen shot of the page where I cannot access the setting navigation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.