I'm trying to set up our server to https:// and it works if you type in the https: however, if I use sub.server.com with the redirect in place, it works on the server but not outside the server. It used to before I upgraded and I'm not sure what I'm missing.
It also returns https://sub.server.com:8443 -- how do I get it to redirect and leave off the port #?
Dear @Robyn Harcott,
you have three posibilities:
So long
Thomas
I was instructed by support to disable collaborative editing. I have done so while we continue to investigate the new issue.
Thanks @Thomas Deiler -- I have set up according to Number 2 on your list. however, when I put in http://sub.server.com it forwards to https://sub.server.com:8443 -- how do I get this to change? I can't find this reference in any of the web/server.xmls . . .
Ok - perfect - I found the issue and it's all working now!!
can you write what you did, so that other readers can learn from this?
Many thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.