I have a freshly installed Confluence instance. Since today I am not able to log in, it asks for the CAPTCHA word to enter but no CAPTCHA image is shown.
The log is showing:
caused by: com.octo.captcha.CaptchaException: word is too tall: try to use less letters, smaller font or bigger background: text bounds = {text=pasghed
I found the following article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/captcha-image-does-not-display-when-confluence-is-hosted-on-a-non-english-system-310379212.html
But that did not solve the problem.
Thanks!
Hello Sinan,
Could you run the Encoding Test and let me know the results of that? You can send it in the form of a screenshot.
Regards,
Shannon
Same problem here. I've run the encoding test and it's ok
José,
Can you confirm your Confluence version and when the problem started?
Confluence 6.7.1
Thank you!
When did the issue start occurring for you? Has it been since the first installation, since the last upgrade, etc.?
Could you review the resolution on this article and make sure the necessary fonts are installed?
I know the symptoms aren't exactly the same, but we want to make sure the fonts are set properly.
Hello,
I've applied workaround for :
After restart, problem is solved.
Best regards,
Sébastien Lucchini
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.