I want to view the issue using the unique issue id.I tried this link : https://hackerrank.atlassian.net/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?id=24989
But this link doesn't work.I want the unique link of an issue that does not change when the issue is moved to another project.
It's <base url>/browse/Issuekey - the issue ID is not really for humans and isn't exposed in the urls.
This is the unique link for an issue based on issue-id :https://jira.atlassian.com/rest/api/2/issue/769698I want the URL that is not a REST API link.
There isn't one.
Is there any unique link of an issue that does not change when the issue is moved to another project?
<base url>/issues/?jql=id=<issue ID> should work (as of June 2019)
example:
https://example.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=id=123456
I don't think so since the question is about using the "issue ID" not the "issue key" as the original answer said.
Thanks to @long nguyen, I solved an issue where I only have stored "issue ID"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.