We always used Custom PDF CSS Styles to make sure tables print nice in PDF Exports. This has been working somewhat okay for a long time using the known workarounds and styles like
table
{
table-layout: auto !important;
width: auto !important;
}
However since we upgraded to Confluence 6.7 the PDF Export styles don't work so well anymore. Small-ish columns with relatively short content now all of the sudden get super squeezed to the effect that only 3 or 4 characters are shown per line and other columns use up the majority of the space - whereas previously the columns would still maintain a certain minimum width.
The only workaround I found so far was to set the following style but this is really dodgy and makes some columns (like the numbering column) bigger than they need to be.
table > thead > tr > td,
table > tbody > tr > td,
table > tfoot > tr > td,
table > tr > td
{
min-width: 75px !important;
}
I would just like to know where the PDF Export Style changes come from and how I can restore the previous behaviour.
Thanks.