Hello,
I am experiencing an strange issue with BitBucket which I was hoping to use on my local server instead of the cloud version. I installed it yesterday and all went fine and also I linked it to jira.
As of today I could not reach the bitbucket web ui anymore on the standard 7990 port as usual. So, since the service was running on my VPS and no error logs were found I decided I will reinstall it.
After following the exact steps in the uninstall guide, I installed bitbucket again with no errors, but when I go to [IP]:7990 or localhost:7990 I just get am timeout from the browser.
I have checked the logs again and now I can see some issue with starting elastic search.
2018-02-24 22:16:34,550 ERROR [Caesium-1-4] c.a.scheduler.core.JobLauncher Scheduled job with ID 'IndexingAnalyticsJob' failed
rx.exceptions.OnErrorNotImplementedException: null
at rx.observables.BlockingObservable$8.call(BlockingObservable.java:642)
at rx.observables.BlockingObservable$8.call(BlockingObservable.java:639)
at rx.observables.BlockingObservable$9.onError(BlockingObservable.java:673)
at rx.internal.operators.NotificationLite.accept(NotificationLite.java:147)
at rx.observables.BlockingObservable.subscribe(BlockingObservable.java:528)
at rx.observables.BlockingObservable.subscribe(BlockingObservable.java:665)
at rx.observables.BlockingObservable.subscribe(BlockingObservable.java:639)
at com.atlassian.bitbucket.search.internal.analytics.IndexingAnalyticsJob.runJob(IndexingAnalyticsJob.java:51)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.runJob(JobLauncher.java:153)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.launchAndBuildResponse(JobLauncher.java:118)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.launch(JobLauncher.java:97)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService.launchJob(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:443)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService.executeClusteredJob(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:438)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService.executeClusteredJobWithRecoveryGuard(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:462)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService.executeQueuedJob(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:390)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService$1.consume(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:285)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService$1.consume(CaesiumSchedulerService.java:282)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.SchedulerQueueWorker.executeJob(SchedulerQueueWorker.java:65)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.SchedulerQueueWorker.executeNextJob(SchedulerQueueWorker.java:59)
at com.atlassian.scheduler.caesium.impl.SchedulerQueueWorker.run(SchedulerQueueWorker.java:34)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: com.atlassian.bitbucket.search.client.ElasticsearchClientNotConfiguredException: null
at com.atlassian.bitbucket.search.client.DefaultConfigurableElasticsearchClient.lambda$execute$2(DefaultConfigurableElasticsearchClient.java:35)
at java.util.Optional.orElseGet(Optional.java:267)
at com.atlassian.bitbucket.search.client.DefaultConfigurableElasticsearchClient.execute(DefaultConfigurableElasticsearchClient.java:35)
... 14 common frames omitted
Again, the services act like are running, the VPS has 8-cores and 16GbRam and runs just empty JIRA and Bitbucket for now, so I have no idea what this could be.
Any hints ?!
Kind regards,
Adrian