Hi,
In Confluence cloud controlled by Atlassian, I want to edit the owner of the page and edit/remove the last person edited the page. Is there any way to do it? It is not a hosted version of confluence,it is cloud version.
Thanks,
Sai Sampath.
Hello again, Sai. I hope you are having a good Friday.
I am afraid there is no way to change the bylines in Confluence Cloud at this time, although we do have this suggestion open: Ability to change the author of an existing page
It sounds like you already researched and found that customizations like How to hide content author name (created by) in a page are Restricted functions in Confluence Cloud.
In case it helps: If the user you would like to see as creator on the pages were to copy the pages, the copied pages would show the person who copied them as creator.
Regards,
Ann
The link provided above "To hide content author name in a Page", is the process same for cloud version as well. Because I cannot find the options shown in the page.
I don't like to bear bad news but there is no process for Cloud. Please see Restricted functions in Confluence Cloud
As Confluence uses a custom theme, it is not possible to customize the layout. It is also not possible to style Confluence with CSS.
As Confluence uses a custom theme, it is not possible to customize the layout.
It is also not possible to style Confluence with CSS.
Thanks Ann, I see many limitations in cloud versions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.