While we are building our Confluence Space I do not want anyone that is a user to received email notifications that these pages are being created or being edited. Is there a way to disable these notifications globally?
Thank You,
Amanda
Hi Amanda,
In Confluence server you can disable the plugin that provides notifications, as described in How to globally disable e-mail notifications with page content
For Confluence Cloud, your options are:
I look forward to hearing what works for you.
Thanks,
Ann
Hi Ann - thank you for the suggestions. I am going to use the 'Remove' permission until the space is complete and then manage watchers on a case-by-case scenario.
Thank you for circling back to let us know your decision.
Have a great weekend!
Hi Amanda
there is a (free) plugin in atlassian marketplace "no emailstorm" https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/confluence.extra.noemailstorm/server/overview
this plugin adds a button while editing a page "save & notify". The "save" action won't send mails to your users
Best regards, Steffi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.