Hi,
I am trying to create multiple Jira issue from a table but only created 25 issues one time.
Can I increase this number? If it's Ok, hoe is possible?
Thanks for now
I did not run into that limitation, on my test instance I was able to create 27 issues from a table for a test:
Please let me know more about the circumstances. Was an error message displayed indicating a limit of 25 issues? Please let me know what versions of Confluence and Jira you are experiencing this issue with.
Thanks,
Ann
There is most definitely a limit, but it is not always 25..
I've had anywhere up to 34 created at once, and then back down to 25 on the next attempt.
To test this you would need to try at least 50 in my opinion, and if that works, keep going up until you do hit a limit.
I expect, as it is not consistent, it may relate to the amount of text in the table, so if you have less text you get more tickets... but that's just a guess.
I don't have the time to figure it out precisely why this happens, as all my time is going to be spent creating ~4000 tickets, all in batches of roughly 30.
Hey there, I'm encountering the 25 limit too when trying to create ~60 issues from a table. Any workarounds for it?
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.