Hi All,
I am new for using jira rest apis. Could you please anyone suggest me how to get created and updated issues for last one hour in jira using rest api.
Regards,
Nageswara K.
So here is some documentation for the API https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/#api-board-boardId-issue-get and you can pass in some JQL as a parameter
/rest/agile/1.0/board/{boardId}/issue?jql=
I wasn't sure if this would answer your question, or if you actually wanted a sample of JQL, but this is a start
Hi,
You can find the complete JIRA REST API specification here.
I think this can help you to solve your question:
/rest/api/2/search?jql=created>=-1h%20OR%20updated>=-1h
You need to add you JIRA URL before for example: https://jira.atlassian.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=created%3E=-1h%20OR%20updated%3E=-1h
Best regards,Adrián.
Adrián Plaza,
I have tried your suggestion.I am not getting response.could you please post some rest sample response for this particular rest api which you suggested above that should be great.
Thank you..
Hi Nageswara Rao Koppisetti,
Of course, this is an example of my local JIRA instance do this call:
http://localhost:8080/jira/rest/api/2/search?jql=created>=-1h OR updated>=-1h
I use Firefox to view the result that has a plugin to view JSON formatted:
Best regards,
Adrián.
Hi Adrián Plaza,
I am consuming below jira rest service using java.I am not able to getting response.i am getting response code as 400.
https://itc-cloudio.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=created>=-1h OR updated>=-1h
The same service which i am testing postman getting response successfully.
Could you please suggest below
Can i use JQL in java consuming side?
In your cloud instance, I did the call without authenticating and this is the result:
In the navigator side works fine, then the problem is the java side, you scape the string correctly?
Regards,Adrián.
Hi Is there any way/parameter we can get worklogs and users info who have added those worklogs.It would be very helpful.Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.