I've 2 projects named ENT and REQ.
I need to create issues in REQ project from both ENT and REQ project.
Also, I need to prevent to create issues in REQ project with a duplicate value for "Código del requisito" customfield (cf[19800]).
My configuration:
Project ENT - Transition: "TOMREQ: Crear requisito" configuration:
Validations:
tomreq_crear_requisito_validaciones.png
Postfuntions:
tomreq_crear_requisito_postfunciones.png
As you can see, a script groovy is invoked. In this script a new issue is created in REQ project using:
Issue newIssue = issueManager.createIssueObject(admin, newMutableIssue);
Project REQ - Transition: "Create" configuration:
Validations:
create_validaciones.png
My Problem:
NOTE: In "TOMREQ: Crear requisito" I repeat the validation only for giving feedback to the users in case of bugs (for showing the error message if the user put a repeated "Código del requisito" value).
- If I create a new issue in REQ project, the JQL validation works fine.
- If I create a new issue in ENT project, the JQL validation provoque an error and no issue is created in REQ project.
- If I delete the JQL validation in REQ project, I can create a new issue in REQ project.
I can't delete the JQL validation from REQ project because users need to create issues in REQ project from both ENT and REQ project.
What can I do?
The error in the log is:
The script failed : javax.script.ScriptException: javax.script.ScriptException: com.atlassian.jira.exception.CreateException: com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowException: INVALID ARGUMENT ON JQL QUERY AT "VALIDATION ON JQL QUERY": "project=%{00018} AND cf[19800]~"%{19800}"" : Source GenericValue can not be null.
I'm using: JIRA 6.1.7 and Script Runner 2.1.16