When I include an Excerpt macro, I would like the 'wrap' shell displayed in the 'Edit' session to be resizeable. I know it does not make a difference on the page, but it would make the edit view more of a WYSIWYG view
Hi Casey,
I've had a look at this, are you meaning that you want this to be re-sizeable, so you can get a better feel of how it looks on the page?
If so, there's no easy way to do that. One option might be to put it in a panel or similar so you can get a feel for how it might look, but then you'd have nested panels.
Thanks, James
No I am referencing the Excerpt 'wrap' border. While in Edit mode this panel border is displayed but has a lot of 'whitespace', so I want to minimize the size of the wrap border so that it will make the Edit version of the page more 'WYSIWYG'.
Thanks
Hello Casey,
I'm pretty sure what you're asking can't be done because there isn't any real customisation that can be done in the editor.
But I'm not sure what you're referring to, so can you take a screeshot or a snippet of what you're referring it?
Regards, James
Here are the screenshots. As you can see the 'wrap' of these two adds a long of horizontal whitespace. (screenshots removed)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.